I’m a twenty-something year old based in New York City who’s still learning how to adult. Spoiler alert: it’s not easy, but I’m doing it with a smile on my face.
Ten quick facts about myself to help you get to know me better:
- My mornings are incomplete without a workout
- I love trying out different fitness videos in my tiny NYC living room
- In my mind, brunch is a verb — you don’t go to brunch, you DO brunch
- I’m a huge wineo (red, white, rosé…I don’t discriminate between grapes)
- Cheese is life and I will never stop eating it
- My cooking skills are slowly improving, but I pour a mean bowl of cereal
- I’m a Syracuse grad who will forever bleed orange (go ‘Cuse!)
- I love traveling to new places, experiencing new cultures, and trying new foods
- My family and friends shaped me into who I am; they mean the world to me
- My favorite ab workout is laughing, and I do it daily
For me, everyday is a new opportunity to be my best self. Whether it’s crushing a new workout, attempting a new recipe, or simply making someone’s day better. I’m a fitness enthusiast who lifts weights and wine glasses — that means I understand the importance of balance. I love sweating in the gym as much as I love clinking champagne glasses at brunch. I’m not perfect, and I’m not trying to be.
This blog will give you a peek into my active lifestyle. I’ll post about my adventures in the kitchen, review online workouts and studio classes, and share any tips or tricks I learn along the way about who knows what.
Welcome to my fitness journey, you’re in for a hell of a ride. Cheers to living your best life!